Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A preview of what's to come...

Hi friends!  I had a few minutes, so I thought I would post a few pictures of past, present, and future projects.  No worries though, this is just a preview, there's LOTS more to come. =)

First up is my favorite finished project to date: (and I apologize for the poor picture quality, my early project pictures were taken on my phone.  I didn't realize I would use them for anything official.)


I was tired of my old dingy whiteboard on my office door, so I spruced up a ($1!) yard sale picture frame.  I promise I'll share my secret for perfect chalkboard writing.


Other projects I've finished:



Wait until you see what I did with this... (this isn't quite a before picture, I had already started sanding it)


But this, THIS, is the project I'm currently most excited about:
A $35 dresser from Goodwill.  It may be difficult to tell in this picture but the finish definitely needs some TLC.  My plan is to sand and restain, but that may be a lost cause and it will end up being painted.  This is my big project for the weekend, so stay tuned...

Here's a close up of the hardware.  This dresser was a total steal, in my opinion.
Goooorgeous, right?!!

I hope this little preview got you excited for upcoming posts!  This blog isn't just about me and my projects though, I'd love to hear about anything you might be working on.  Email me and send pictures: diveintodecorating{at}gmail{dot}com.  I'd love to feature your project on a future post.
XO april

No comments:

Post a Comment